Anonymous

ROVER 25 HEADLIGHTS

The all purpose forum for any TR7/8 related topics.
tr7inc
Wedgista

ROVER 25 HEADLIGHTS

Postby tr7inc » 31 Dec 2007 21:28

Hi just a quick query, yes i know i know thesew threads are only for our TR7's but i just wanted to know if there was anyone out there who just haoppens to have or know about Rover 25 front head lamps , as a curious thing happened to me, this may sound daft so here goes. I was travelling home one evening a couple of weeks ago when i noticed that that the road seemed darker than normal, so i pulled over and sure enough one of the passenger headlights had gone, so the next day i ghanged the bulb with the correct one, and for some reason night driving dont seem to be the same as the road vision ahead still aint great, but to look at the head lamp head on they appear to be fine yet driving most of the light seems to be more on the ground than the road ahead, now ive checked the cockpit instruments and they havent moved is there any adjustments in the engine bay i need to chance by any chance?

Listen guys thanks for any help its usually my TR i have a few probs with so i hope you dont mind me asking this bout my Rover

Happy new year all

Steve

paul w
Wedgista

Postby paul w » 31 Dec 2007 21:37

Sounds like you've knocked the light out of adjustment.
There should be a couple of screws/knobs behind the
lamp that give vertical/horizontal movement.Also,make
sure the bulb is fitted correctly,Steve.Sometimes you
can locate them wrong-have alook at the locating lugs
on the bulb and holder.

See ya. Paul

tr7inc
Wedgista

Postby tr7inc » 31 Dec 2007 21:45

Thanks Paul i will look at both sides 2morrow, thanks again and happy new year to you

Steve