Anonymous

Photobucket Fix!

Here’s where to discuss anything specific about your standard(ish) car or something that applies to the model in general.
bonnietiler
Wedge Pilot

Photobucket Fix!

Postby bonnietiler » 20 Nov 2017 12:26

copied from the BSA B50 site..it does work.

For those of you who have been using photobucket to host pictures you will know by now that they are holding people to ransom to show their pics, Here is a fix to allow your pics to be shown FREE OF CHARGE ! I saw this on another forum so have cut and pasted the instructions, I have already tried this and it works. p.s. feel free to move this to an appropriate folder.if needed.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Good advice is worth paying for, free advice is free for a reason!

stevie_a
TRemendous

Re: Photobucket Fix!

Postby stevie_a » 20 Nov 2017 18:37

AN UPDATE ON PHOTOBUCKET

I have been a paid member of Photobucket for years £20 py

I have just had an email from them

you have been with us foe 15 years, your account will cease on 2nd December, after this date your account will go to a standard free account, with the benefits of that.
If you want to up-grade to a new account see here

And if i up- Grade it will cost me $8.33 per month for what i have.

They also have taken away my upload tab, so if i want all my photos i will need to upload all 15,000 + photos individually.

Now looking for new photo host :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
If it's not broke don't fix it.

UKPhilTR7
TRiffic

Re: Photobucket Fix!

Postby UKPhilTR7 » 20 Nov 2017 21:58

When photobucket started messing around, I decided to jump ship. For me it is only a matter of time until they start to turn the knife even more to try and get money out of people to view their own pictures. I know the fixes may work for now, but it is only a matter of time till they screw around with it again. So for that reason I have jumper to https://imgur.com/