Anonymous

Turn Signal Switch

Do you have a question? Ask it here! The reference library for all your DIY instruction guides, aka ‘surely there must be an easier way of doing this’.
whitenviro
Swagester

Postby whitenviro » 28 Feb 2014 22:51

Mildred, this is a great "How to" summary; just the sort of thing I was talking about a while ago. Wouldn't it be great if there was a heading in the forum for a bunch of these? Then when we need some guidance, all these topics would be right there under "How to" and searches could be much easier.

[/img]
1980 Pageant Blue DHC with removable hardtop.

FI Spyder
TRemendous

Postby FI Spyder » 28 Feb 2014 23:33

When I did mine (same problem, broken hi-low switch when I got it) I didn't take off the steering wheel, I removed the column, I think it was because I had to replace missing firewall bush as well.

- - -TR7 Spider - - - 1978 Spitfire- - - - 1976 Spitfire - - 1988 Tercel 4X4 - Kali on Integra - 1991 Integra - Yellow TCT

Workshop Help
TRiffic

Postby Workshop Help » 28 Feb 2014 23:48

My Seattle friend, actually there is. They are accumulating as 'Stickies' at the top of the topic column. All that's needed is for the Moderators to post an article there for perpetuity. As I gaze back on my growing library of articles, they seem to be almost book size in number and scope.

Mildred Hargis

whitenviro
Swagester

Postby whitenviro » 01 Mar 2014 19:32

Yes, its good to have them. But if we were all doing them as well as you are, soon there could be a hundred stickies here, which would choke out the first page of this forum. Hopefully someday we reach that point.

[/img]
1980 Pageant Blue DHC with removable hardtop.

silverseven
TRemendous

Postby silverseven » 02 Mar 2014 02:24

Listen if you guys want a new column , I create you one !
- but also I'll be waiting to see who wants to volunteer to shuffle for days on end, to search and transfer all those topics into one new thread ????

We can create a new thread for this off topic discussion , so not to disturb this excellent thread please.

Ron.
ImageImageImage