Anonymous

bullit dvd

The all purpose forum for any TR7/8 related topics.
harrisole
Wedgling

bullit dvd

Postby harrisole » 22 Dec 2007 12:16

Hi You guys ,
I was wondering if there was a back log of orders for the bullet dvd as i ordered mine back on 11th dec and payed with pay pal but have not recieved it yet .
Many thanks Harrisole.

keith harris

Chris Turner
TRemendous

Postby Chris Turner » 22 Dec 2007 18:27

Where did you order it from, if you buy direct from John Clancy or the TR Drivers club they usually arrive within 2-3 days. Try phoning your supplier Im sure it will be sorted.

www.triumphtr.co.uk
SJW 539S TR7 sprint
1980 TR7 Premium.

John Clancy
TRiffic

Postby John Clancy » 23 Dec 2007 08:32

Let me have your details Harris and I'll contact Jay.

This is a real bummer as there's no way I can get it to you by Christmas.

<center><b>[url="http://www.triumphtr7.com/documents/sales/codenamebullet.asp"]Buy the story of the Triumph TR7/8 on DVD here[/url]</b></center>

harrisole
Wedgling

Postby harrisole » 23 Dec 2007 18:48

Hi John
Not too bothered about getting it for christmas but im just concerned as i ordered it from this forum and the money has been taken out of my pay pal account, my contact phone number is [contact details removed] .
I really apprciate this .
Many thanks and have a nice christmas .
Keith.

keith harris

stevie_a
TRemendous

Postby stevie_a » 23 Dec 2007 20:37

<font color="green"><b>I would advise not putting you phone number on the forum but to pm John with it instead </b> </font id="green">

Image Image Image

<font size="4"><font color="green"><i>If it's not broke don't fix it.</i></font id="green"></font id="size4">

TRisha TR
Wedgista

Postby TRisha TR » 24 Dec 2007 17:53

<font face="Century Gothic"><font color="purple">Hi Keith - Sorry my fault! I've emailed you and I think John has called - apologies for the delay. There is a 'contact' on both the website and the order page which you could have used to contact me... due to a few other calls on my time I've not been on the forum that much of late.</font id="purple"></font id="Century Gothic">

<i>Don't get a 'retro'car - get the real thing!</i>
<center><b>[url="http://www.triumphtr7.com/documents/sales/codenamebullet.asp"]Buy the story of the Triumph TR7/8 on DVD here[/url]</b></center>

www.triumphTR7.com