Anonymous

Uploading photos

The all purpose forum for any TR7/8 related topics.
prackers
Rust Hunter

Re: Uploading photos

Postby prackers » 31 Oct 2017 14:44

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

Worked a treat. Thanks!
1978 TR7 FHC 4.0 Toyota V8
1979 TR7 DHC 5.7 Chevy V8
1980 TR7 FHC 2.0
1981 TR7 DHC (not decided yet)

ImageImageImageImage

dursleyman
TRiffic

Postby dursleyman » 03 Nov 2017 16:07

tr7dan wrote:This may have already been posted elsewhere on the forum but I haven't noticed it - this fix that I saw on another forum brings back the photobucket pix...

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

I just used the fix with the Firefox add-on and it works a treat! I now seem to have all the photos in old threads back.
Russ

1981 TR7 Sprint DHC & 1977 TR7 Sprint FHC
Dursley
UK

http://tr7russ.blogspot.co.uk/

Image Image

saabfast
TRiffic

Postby saabfast » 06 Nov 2017 20:44

Unfortunately does not seem to work on MS Edge. No PB fix available.
Alan
Saab 9-5 2.3t Vector Auto Estate Stage 1
Saab 9-3 2.0 SE Turbo Convertible
'81 TR7 DHC

FI Spyder
TRemendous

Postby FI Spyder » 07 Nov 2017 16:33

saabfast wrote:Unfortunately does not seem to work on MS Edge. No PB fix available.

Fix for Firefox, Google not MS Edge. Nothing in the Edge extension's library. MS will have to do their own upgrade but I expect they are in no hurry to interfere with Photobucket's business plan.
- - -TR7 Spider - - - 1978 Spitfire- - - - 1976 Spitfire - - 1988 Tercel 4X4 - Kali on Integra - 2013 Volt - Yellow TCT