Anonymous

TR7 In The Movie's

The all purpose forum for any TR7/8 related topics.
silverseven
TRemendous

TR7 In The Movie's

Postby silverseven » 24 Jan 2012 10:17

leather............

[;)][:D][:o)]

Ron.
Image Image

seven
Swagester

Postby seven » 24 Jan 2012 10:23

Colour coded[:D]

The car is unable to handle my driving capabilities

seven
Swagester

TR7 In The Movie's

Postby seven » 24 Jan 2012 10:25

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by silverseven</i>

not so sure this is a TR7.........while the trunk and door frame look similar, it seems like the backglass appears too curved at the lower portion, taillamps are wrong (hope it wasn't a Grinnal) and the bumper seems to be chromed [?]

Ron.
Image Image

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Looks like one squashed Mercedes[;)]
Truck driver would have swerved out of the way if it were one of our cars[^]

The car is unable to handle my driving capabilities

fiveliters
Swagester

Postby fiveliters » 24 Jan 2012 18:32

My car is in a shot/scene of 'The Mysteries of Pittsburgh',with Sienna Miller,Peter Sarsgaard and Nick Nolte when they filmed here in Pittsburgh...the filming took like 8 hours and I think it was in there for all of 5 seconds,lol but hey,it's there![:D] If you'd like an autograph,I can arrange for it to leave an oil spot on your driveway as it does on mine most days[;)]

JWH
Wedgling

Re: TR7 In The Movie's

Postby JWH » 21 Oct 2017 14:31

Five years late to the discussion but still... The red TR7 in Restless Natives was me, no connection with the film - my girlfriend and I got overtaken going up The Mound by two idiots on a moped and we thought no more about it. A few months later we went along to the cinema, and there we were on the big screen!

That was my 2nd TR7, it had white painted wheel covers and a white gradient transfer down the sides that proclaimed "SPECIAL" - not that it was, it was bog standard. Unfortunately it got written off by a clown in a garage in Slough when it was in for its MOT a year or two later. No matter, I kept going with DHCs / Grinnalls...

andyf
Swagester

Re: TR7 In The Movie's

Postby andyf » 26 Oct 2017 15:54

That`s quite cool, I can only imagine randomly going to see a film and seeing my car on the screen, must have come as a shock. :)
1980 Persian Aqua DHC