Anonymous

New forest run 20th April 2008

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
TR Tony
TRemendous

Postby TR Tony » 22 Apr 2008 07:58

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by john</i>

and TRTony [8D] not just Tony but TRTony my new partner in crime down here on the South coast. sorry i won but you can never tell how the crowd will vote maybe the fact i told everyone it was my birthday helped [:D][}:)] last year they voted for originality, obviously not this year eh.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hey don't apologise for winning John! Seeing as they hadn't got you a birthday cake then a trophy was well deserved[:)]

Good video as well, spotted my car twice! Nice touch to credit the organisers at the end John - they deserve it. Looking forward to next year already.

Tony
<font size="1">1981 2L FHC Cavalry Blue - very original & not rusty!
1980 3.5L V8 DHC Regency Red - on the road again.</font id="size1">

John Clancy
TRiffic

Postby John Clancy » 22 Apr 2008 09:16

That's very good John! And what do you mean, no decent shots of Stags?!? There's plenty on there... and I want them!

<center><b>[url="http://www.triumphtr7.com/documents/sales/codenamebullet.asp"]Buy the story of the Triumph TR7/8 on DVD here[/url]</b></center>

john
TRiffic

Postby john » 01 May 2008 14:54

Your right John i shot this wearing blinkers i reckon [:D] now i have actually sat down and studied it there are probably more Stags than anything else.

Next stop Basingstoke i'll see how many of those pesky Stags turn up there [}:)]

[8 whole cylinders worth of punch to ram the world through the windshield and out the rear view mirror. Car & Driver]
1981 Grinnall TR7 v8
1981 Black FHC
1979 & 1980 Black Premium FHC(laid to rest) Sorry :-(

John

John Clancy
TRiffic

Postby John Clancy » 02 May 2008 06:49

What a good chap!

<center><b>[url="http://www.triumphtr7.com/documents/sales/codenamebullet.asp"]Buy the story of the Triumph TR7/8 on DVD here[/url]</b></center>