Anonymous

15th Annual Brits on thee Beach

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
FI Spyder
TRemendous

15th Annual Brits on thee Beach

Postby FI Spyder » 15 Jul 2015 03:58

Well after two months of blue skies and near or over 80F weather we get cloudy and a few showers for our car show. Despite that we had almost as good a turn out as last two years which were sunny. We had cars from Calgary and Port of Vancouver, Washington (a Morris Minor no less). Only two wedges (both black) my Spider and a Sprint conversion. We had a 10 minute shower in the morning, one in the after noon then it started raining at the beginning of the barbecue but dried up for the drive home (mostly). Makes for better pictures though. Thing I learned that I didn't know. Royal Enfield made Indian motorcycles (bought out the name). I saw on CNN that they are made in India now (the RE's).

Slideshow:
http://s119.photobucket.com/user/Spit999/slideshow/2015/Brits%20on%20the%20Beach

- - -TR7 Spider - - - 1978 Spitfire- - - - 1976 Spitfire - - 1988 Tercel 4X4 - Kali on Integra - 2013 Volt - Yellow TCT