Anonymous

Luton Festival Of Transport ( Pic Heavy )

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
john 215
TRemendous

Postby john 215 » 10 Jun 2014 04:55

Hi Moe,

The M635 CSI parked next to me was a stunner and put mine to shame, mind you the gent guarded to a hawk didn't see him move away from it all day, where is the fun in that ??? Always fancied one myself have to admit and one of the few BMW's I can say that about !

As far as cameras the cheapest point and shoot digital camera I could find three or four years ago ! about 40 quids worth !! Thanks for the kind words mate.

They use to run an old double decker bus down into the town to look around the Vauxhall Heritage centre for free but that's stopped as the show has grown and grown.

Cheers John

Cheers John

ImageImageImage Image
LIVE LIFE A QUARTER OF A MILE AT A TIME!

1976 Speke FHC Beauty Now with an overdrive conversion

1979 3.5 FHC(STATUS PENDING!!)

1982 2.0 DHC NOW A 4.6, BUILT NOT BROUGHT !!!!

moestr7v8
Swagester

Postby moestr7v8 » 10 Jun 2014 20:58

Hi John well if you can take photos like that with a cheapo camera just think what brilliant stuff you could produce with a state of the art camera,the mind boggles ha ha [:D]
If you ever get the chance to drive a well sorted 635 CSi take up the offer, you will certainly enjoy it,we still think that it was the best looking BMW ever.[;)]
Cheers
Moe