Anonymous

Walton Bridge Breakfast Club - Surrey - Sunday 27/

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
grifterkid
Wedgling

Walton Bridge Breakfast Club - Surrey - Sunday 27/

Postby grifterkid » 28 Mar 2014 14:06

<b>Walton Bridge Breakfast Club</b>

Sunday 27th April 2014

09:00hrs - 12:00hrs (approx)

Walton Lane Riverside Car Park,
Walton-on-Thames,
Surrey, KT12 1QW (ish)

<u><b>*** Pre-1990 cars only please! ***</b></u>

Come along to the glorious riverside in Walton-on-Thames for some good old fried grub (no calorie counting here thanks!!!), a mug of hot tea and a chance to have a look at a superb and varied selection of wonderful classic vehicles...

This is just a little, local meet so all makes & types of classic vehicle (pre-1990) are more than welcome to attend... Variation is the key here so don't be shy! Cars, trucks, buses, motorbikes and planes (or maybe not planes!!!) are all welcome if that's what you've got!!!

Please be aware that although the car park is pretty large other members of the public will be using it also so it is all based on a first come, first gets a space rule... Please drive carefully and responsibly in the car park as other people will be carelessy wandering around in there...!!! Caution is the key...

Bring your vehicle, bring your family, bring your friends and don't forget to bring a camera!

So please do spread the word far and wide and let everyone (and I mean everone!) know about this as I want this to be a ruddy good one...

See you there (I hope!)...

<b>For more info' please email me on waltonbridgeclassics@hotmail.co.uk</b>

If it's from the 1970's it's good...!

john
TRiffic

Postby john » 28 Mar 2014 18:30

oh No not Walton Bridge [:D] my company are building the new Café it's a great place to meet now that the waters have resided good luck

[8 whole cylinders worth of punch to ram the world through the windshield and out the rear view mirror. Car & Driver]
1981 Grinnall TR7 v8
1982 Persian Aqua FHC = sold ;-(
1981 Black FHC - Sold
1979 & 1980 Black Premium FHC(laid to rest) Sorry :-(

John

grifterkid
Wedgling

Postby grifterkid » 29 Mar 2014 06:45

See you there then...?!?!?!

Spread the word folks...

If it's from the 1970's it's good...!