Anonymous

Practical Classics Restoration Show NEC

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
Paul_TR8
Rust Hunter

Practical Classics Restoration Show NEC

Postby Paul_TR8 » 23 Jan 2014 06:29

Practical classics and Clarion events are putting on a restoration show at the NEC on the 12/13 April 2014. The TR Drivers club are going to attend but I am on the look out for 3 cars that would be available for the event.

A Barn Find or a car that is awaiting to be started on it's restoration (Simon I know that you have a couple hanging around).

A car in restoration that can be worked upon during the show, it might be good if members can come along and help out????

A car that has been completed and we can produce a story board for the restoration.

the cool wall will also be on display so if you haven't sent in any photos yet please get snapping and send them over to us so that we can have a large display throughout the year.

People displaying the cars will get x2 free tickets for the event

let me know if you can help out

Paul

gavinj4
Scuttle Shaker

Postby gavinj4 » 23 Jan 2014 10:42

If only I had a way of transporting RPM 177R to the show.

Sorry for not posting much before, but now I need that boost to get me going again.

I have started the resto, but it had stalled over the winter due to lack of a gargae to work in.

It's a Speke model with factory fitted 5 speed, Pimento Red, solid roof.

I've started on the welding along 1 side, replaced both doors, 1 wing, 1 sill and welded up the floor along drivers side. I'm about to start reconditioning the suspension with the parts I have collected along the way.

Gavin

Maxwell
TRiffic

Postby Maxwell » 23 Jan 2014 11:08

Gavin. It's only 126 miles. Perhaps someone out there could help out with a trailer?

And on another point, we need a picture for the Cool Wall!

Maxwell [;)]

2.0 TR7 FHC \ Current
1.8 Mazda MX5 \ Current