Anonymous

TR IWE Pictures ( VERY Pic Heavy ! )

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
john 215
TRemendous

TR IWE Pictures ( VERY Pic Heavy ! )

Postby john 215 » 13 Aug 2013 06:41

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but a few snaps of the weekends cars, mostly 7's and 8's I did try to get most but you get to point where ' have I got that one aleady ?? ' So if you were there and I didnt get yours I am sorry [:I] I took a load around the camp site, a lot of these cars didnt move all weekend, but despite that as far as numbers apart from Peerless, Dove etc we were the rarest cars there, which is a real shame. The group I stayed with ( North London TR Reg Group ) loved my car and were over it they were all 4,5 and 6's, although the leader Howard as some may know does own argubaly the best RHD TR8 in the world. Be great next year to have lot more there up ' t north ' to show all what a great car we have. You have a year to avoid booking holidays etc get a long you will love it if only for a day, but the evenings are even better [}:)] I will now step down of my soap box !! Pictures -

A few other cars that caught my eye, I love some theses old colours might not suit ' our ' cars but look great on these -

A lovely old Bugatti, still used on hill climbs

Supercharged [:0]

TR 6 Shooting Break

Stunning Italia [8D] -

Ladies And Gents I camped with [:D]

The Ultimate TR7/8 DVD Soon To Be Released [8D][8D] -

Oh and mine -

<b>DO Not Forget</b>two must do events next year, Billing and Harrogate, if we can get enought of us together we can have a unoffical TRDC camping area [}:)]

Thanks for looking

Cheers John

ImageImageImage Image
LIVE LIFE A QUARTER OF A MILE AT A TIME!

1976 Speke FHC Beauty

1979 3.5 FHC(STATUS PENDING!!)

1982 2.0 DHC NOW A 4.6, BUILT NOT BROUGHT !!!!

stevie_a
TRemendous

Postby stevie_a » 13 Aug 2013 10:55

<font color="teal"><b>Great pictures John

You don't see that every day ... [8D]</b></font id="teal">

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="4"><font color="green"><i>If it's not broke don't fix it.</i></font id="green"></font id="size4">

Image Image Imagehttp://www.smallbiztranscripts.co.uk

John Wood
Wedgista

Postby John Wood » 13 Aug 2013 12:00

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by stevie_a</i>

<font color="teal"><b>Great pictures John

You don't see that every day ... [8D]</b></font id="teal">

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="4"><font color="green"><i>If it's not broke don't fix it.</i></font id="green"></font id="size4">

Image Image Imagehttp://www.smallbiztranscripts.co.uk

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLv1eGLLR8 [:D]

TR7 Sprint SJW550S

john 215
TRemendous

Postby john 215 » 13 Aug 2013 16:57

Hi John,

No great fan then [;)] I personaly dont mind Grinnals dont like what Mark Grinnal is allegedly like in not wanting much to do with then now, but not sure how true that is [?][?] He was certainly inventive not only in the looks deptartment in as far as wishone suspension, P.A.S. coil over rear suspension, 4 seater ect, not all however worked that well. Guess a bit of a ' Marmite Car ' you like or you dont !

Cheers John

ImageImageImage Image

1976 Speke FHC Beauty

silverseven
TRemendous

Postby silverseven » 14 Aug 2013 01:20

ahhh , my dream pic (a 2+2)

Ron.
ImageImageImage

gaz
TRemendous

Postby gaz » 14 Aug 2013 05:26

Nice pics John
Hopefully I should make it to Harrogate next year

www.classiccarrunblackpool.co.uk

1981 DHC 2.0 Litre
1980 DHC pedal car

ImageImageImageImage

john 215
TRemendous

Postby john 215 » 14 Aug 2013 06:31

Hi,

Be great to see you there Gaz [8D][8D] and naturally anyone else.

A couple of video have popped up on U Tube of the weekend, first shows how high the standard in concourse is [:0] these car's are amazing, unfortunatley in still format and not much 7 stuff BUT at the end show's ' our ' John in his Grinnal on the auto solo,the music is not exactly Rock n Roll either [;)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEibrXbBm_8

The second is auto solo through the eye of a Go Pro camera, I would get loss through all those cone's !!![:o)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Rjy5YR-G8

Cheers John

ImageImageImage Image

1976 Speke FHC Beauty

busheytrader
TRemendous

Postby busheytrader » 18 Aug 2013 17:08

Back in the mid to late 90's I used to drive past a round nosed Grinnal parked close to Regents Park in London regularly. I'd be on my way to / from work whilst it was parked on the street outside some fairly expensive real estate

The numberplate started with BIG or B16 and was that Rosso Red that was popular out of Bewdley. I'd swear it was that BRG roundnose in John's photos. Has it had a colour change during its history?

Adam

Image Image

TR7 V8 DHC Jaguar Solent Blue. 9.35cr Range Rover V8, Holley 390cfm, JWR Dual Port, 214 Cam, Lumention, Tubular Manifolds, S/S Single Pipe Exh, 3.08 Rear, 200lb Spax & PolyBushes all round, Anti- Dive, Strut-Top Roller Bearings, Capri Vented Discs & Calipers, Braided Hoses, 4 Speed Rear Cylinders, Uprated Master Cylinder & Servo, AT 14" 5 Spokes or Maestro Turbo 15" Alloys, Cruise Lights, S/S Heater Pipes, Replacement Fuel Tank. No Door Stickers. Mine since July 1986, V8 from 1991 courtesy of S&S V8 conversion and big brake kits.