Anonymous

NEC classic exhibitors

So, what’s happening on the classic car scene, especially wedge related events? Post your notices on here and let us all know about it.
Phil Humphries
Scuttle Shaker

NEC classic exhibitors

Postby Phil Humphries » 28 Jul 2013 18:13

<font color="green"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Hi all of the TR Drivers Club members out there,

For this year’s Classic Car show at the NEC on 15th - 17th November 2013 The TR Drivers Club have a relatively well positioned 19 metre stand to fill and more importantly still have some vehicle exhibitor spaces available.

This show is the largest UK gathering of Classic Cars - arrival and set up is on Thursday 14th November, with breakdown on the Sunday evening – this means up to 4 days of commitment from vehicle owners, which is sometimes difficult for volunteers to arrange along with accommodation and travel.

Should any member wish to put their car forward for inclusion the show line up please forward some images of your vehicle, and I will endeavour to get back to you. Should you need further details of show support logistics - please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
Phil</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="green"> [;)]

stevie_a
TRemendous

Postby stevie_a » 28 Jul 2013 19:19

<font color="teal"><b>Hopefully I should be up for this Phil and possibly also Billy's Grinnall

if you would have us.. [;)]</b></font id="teal">

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="4"><font color="green"><i>If it's not broke don't fix it.</i></font id="green"></font id="size4">

Image Image Imagehttp://www.smallbiztranscripts.co.uk

scottish grinnall
Wedge Pilot

Postby scottish grinnall » 28 Jul 2013 19:49

Mines will be available for this if its wanted [:)]

Image Image
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

stevie_a
TRemendous

Postby stevie_a » 28 Jul 2013 20:14

<font color="teal"><b>
Billy's car

My car</b></font id="teal">

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="4"><font color="green"><i>If it's not broke don't fix it.</i></font id="green"></font id="size4">

John Wood
Wedgista

Postby John Wood » 28 Jul 2013 21:01

What about yours Phil, one of the nicest cars around that doesn't get out much. I've got trade plates if you don't want to tax it.

TR7 Sprint SJW550S

birminghamtr7
Wedgista

Postby birminghamtr7 » 29 Jul 2013 08:26

mines always available phil outside chance tr6. I agree Phil yours should be there.

if you factor in the earth's rotation, we are all speeding

stevie_a
TRemendous

Postby stevie_a » 29 Jul 2013 11:01

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John Wood</i>

What about yours Phil, one of the nicest cars around that doesn't get out much. I've got trade plates if you don't want to tax it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by birminghamtr7</i>

mines always available phil outside chance tr6. I agree Phil yours should be there.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="teal"><b>I third that decision... [;)]</b></font id="teal">

Phil Humphries
Scuttle Shaker

Postby Phil Humphries » 31 Jul 2013 18:06

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Century Gothic, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John Wood</i>

What about yours Phil, one of the nicest cars around that doesn't get out much. I've got trade plates if you don't want to tax it.

TR7 Sprint SJW550S

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="green">Maybe next year if Paul has room !</font id="green"></font id="Comic Sans MS">[;)]
Phil